Step 5 Physical
Activity 2 - Journal
"Revitalize with Twists"
- Twists are seemingly easy, but by adding the following subtle details they become more challenging.
- Keep your shoulders down and away from your ears
- Keep your spine tall
- Keep your chest lifted
However, by focusing on these details as you twist, you will find that over time your flexibility increases and as it does, the twists will become easier.
In what areas do you feel you need improved flexibility? Shoulders? Neck? Upper back? Lower back?
- Did your energy level increase after performing any of the twists? If so, which ones?
- Did you find it more difficult to breath deeply in certain twists?
- Did you find it easy to incorporate twists into your daily routine? If it was difficult for you, why do you think that is?
- What did you find to be the most difficult aspect of doing the twists? Did you have pain? A lack of flexibility?
- After doing daily twists for a few weeks, have you noticed any changes in your health?
- What did you learn about your body by doing this activity?